Did you mean: 

Promo

Sarahmulder28
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I didn't get the bonus 5gb or free month 

8 REPLIES 8

rbrisbin

Neither did I. They said it would show up 30 days after my activation, but I haven't seen it yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sarahmulder28 wrote:

Jan 21 and they I don't get the agent activate the wrong plan

Did you activate this new account in a store? If so, that doesn't qualify. And yes you needed at least the $25 plan to get the 5GB.

Sarahmulder28

Jan 21 and they I don't get the agent activate the wrong plan

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Sarahmulder28 wrote:

Hi @Sarahmulder28 

If you registered for the promotion with the same e-mail address that you registered upon activation, AND you did so within the eligibility period of the promotion, you definitely should get it.

If you've already passed your 1st renewal period (i.e. you've had 30+ days of service on the new account), then contact the moderators to request the missed promotion items.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Sarahmulder28 wrote:

---------- is new 

@Sarahmulder28 Bad idea to post your phone number here, you may want to edit it out by clicking the 3 dots top right of the message. @Dunkman maybe?

When did you activate this account?

Sarahmulder28

xxxxxxxxxxx is new 

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal info

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire
@Sarahmulder28 wrote:

@Sarahmulder28 Did you meet ALL of the requirements? If the answer is yes and it has been 30 days since you activated, contact a moderator by clicking the chat bubble below to open a ticket.

Edit: I see you have been here since 2018, I assume you are talking about a new activation?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Sarahmulder28 

When did you activate your plan?  The terms and conditions of the New years day/Boxing day promotion did state within 30 days of activation.  Several customers got the promo add on at about 10 days though.  

Need Help? Let's chat.