cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo plan change requested 2 weeks ago

maximizeaccount
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have ported over 2 numbers from Rogers and have private messaged Jeremy 2 weeks ago, but nothing has changed on my account as of yet, still shows 6gb.

Looking at the board here, it looks like a lot of Port over and No service requests has been filled up.

If you have went through the same situation, and got your plan changed to promo plan, could you please let me know which MOD you've PMED?

or any Mod that can verify my request, I would really appreciate it.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SIM-Ordering-amp-SIM-Card-Payment-amp-Pi...

If you ordered your SIM card during our promo period, Oct25th to the cut-off date Nov16th, we will honour the promo plan and make sure you're up and running.

When going through the activation portal the promo plan will not be available, so please choose the following  in market plan:

plan.JPG

Once activated, please private message a Community mod or myself and we will provision the promo plan for you.

2 REPLIES 2

@maximizeaccount was your number ported over correctly?  if it is just the plan change to go from 6gb to 12gb if you did it after the 20th this will be a low priority compared to people without service.  You maybe waiting a couple of weeks for a resolution

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Doesn't matter which moderator you message; they are being pooled. 

If the Rogers' SIMs are working just stick with them until they stop. Do not cancel your account.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.