cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo code

rz2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I bought a public mobile sim card and I saw there was a promo code you could put in to get 2gb of extra data a month forever on plans 35$+, I was wondering where I could put in this promo code?

16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

And it's not about being better. It's about what's needed.

It's not _wrong_ to use the same email address per se. It's just not needed. And indeed could come into conflict with an existing address.

I'm not sure why they even bother. It's easy enough to find the promo code.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

i understand, i will fix it for next time and do my best, thank you so much

i appreciate it very much...

@Anonymous 

I agree.

@Anonymous 

It's not a debate. I am just pointing out an inaccuracy for your post and to avoid in your future posts. The community is only as good as the information we provide. If I followed your advice in this case I would run into an issue trying to activate with the email entered to recieve the promocode email since it is already used for a pm account. The devil😈 is in the details!😃

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

when you go to that web and enter it the email is will showing this 

Thanks for entering your email !

Activate today on any plan $35/mo+ using the promo code 2GBBONUS.

my dear friend is better to enter it the email and the same email will be Activated with PM...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Again with the extraneous unnecessary information. Prior promos had to use the same email address. That's not the case for this promo. Therefore it would only add an extra piece of confusion for the customer.

@Anonymous 

That's why I tested it. In previous promotions where email registration was a conditional term of the offer it would preclude ineligible emails and your email would be specifically addressed in the email and noted in the small print under "you are subscribed as xxx@xxx.com". This email was entered with an email already associated to an active pm account. It passed the 3 tests proving entering the email is not a specific term or condition of the offer.

Just an FYI... in future you may want to do this when an email promotion is offered to determine terms and conditions of the offer and have a handy reference to answer customer inquiries on specific pm promotions.

Screenshot_20210905-130037.pngScreenshot_20210905-130025.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

i agree with you 100% but you can go and see what the say 

This offer is available to new customers who activate online only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by September 7 using the promo code to redeem this offer.

i don't know why if the say this and is not matter of if put in the email or not...something Confusing you know but i think is better to enter that email to proof in system know the offer enter it , i think so that way you know and you see a lot of customer the have a issue the don't see that 2GB add at account i think so the system will know if you not enter it is take a time to see and some customer the will see it right away but both way is will working.

@Anonymous 

Oh I agree it's better to have evidence but it's important that a new customer understands that if they can't use the email entered to recieve the promocode email or they didn't enter an email or didn't recieve the promocode email it does not make them ineligible for the promocode bonus plan data. Whereas not entering the promocode or not activating online etc....can make them ineligible leaving it up to CSA discretion to their eligibility and whether it will be added to their account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

all my respect dear friend,
i know is not requirement, but is better to Enter the email
it's doesn't matter if you put it on or not,

@Anonymous 

As previously mentioned there is no requirement to use the same email entered for the promocode to be emailed to you when activating your pm sim card and account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rz2 

yes you can put it both code

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

a.png

@rz2 

Both the promocode and the referral code are side by side on the 4th page of the activation portal.

@rz2 @BKNS27 

The email entered for the promocode to be emailed to the potential new customer does not have to be used for the pm account activation. This is just a courtesy email (but always good to have back up evidence) for the generic promocode 2GBBONUS.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@rz2 

You need to register your email address and use the same email address when you activating the PM SIM.

Then you add the promo code in the last step in the payment step.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@rz2 wrote:

So I bought a public mobile sim card and I saw there was a promo code you could put in to get 2gb of extra data a month forever on plans 35$+, I was wondering where I could put in this promo code?

@rz2 

Follow steps for promo here: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-of-monthly-bonus-data-fo...

t_p
Mayor / Maire

When you activate the SIM card and create your account, you'll have the option to add the promo code.

Need Help? Let's chat.