cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo code

Mrdusee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I subscribed for the promo code of 3Gb extra/ month, but I received the code 4 days later after creating the line. Can I still enter the code after sign-in up with PM? 

Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to pm @Mrdusee . Contact the moderators and explain what happened.  Ask them to add it for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Mrdusee wrote:

Hi, I subscribed for the promo code of 3Gb extra/ month, but I received the code 4 days later after creating the line. Can I still enter the code after sign-in up with PM? 

Thank you. 

You will have to contact the Moderators and see if they can add it.  Just a heads-up it is a ONE-TIME 3GB add-on that stays on your account until consumed it is not an extra 3GB every 30 days.  You can contact the moderators by using SIMon the chatbot by clicking on the "?" in the bottom right hand corner of the screen

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.