cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo Offer

leamascarenhas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I saw that Public is offering a Promo from July 31st-August 3rd. I just bought my SIM card and it says it will take 3-7 business days to arrive. Can I still receive the promo offer if I bought my SIM within that period and I am getting a plan with Publicmobile once the SIM arrives?

9 REPLIES 9

tomtom1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As mentioned in the Offer details, you must activate the sim card within this period to be qualified. I knew it would take 3-5 days of shipping so I got a sim card yesterday from store and activate it. You might use the sim card for the next Flash offer on PM...

This promotion has a deadline for today 11:59pm EDT stated for activation. This is just opinion, but I wouldn't ask for this when the condition is listed.

Lorca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I saw the link on the original promo as well. I suggest asking for the promo offer by clicking the question mark on this page.

@Jb456 wrote:

If you really want the promotion. Id suggest going to a local retailer and buying a sim card. Walmart sells them.

Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus.

@leamascarenhas , if you want this promotion go with what @Jb456 says to do.

You could always keep the 2nd SIM your ordered as a back up or give/sell it to someone you refer to PM one day. 🙂

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@leamascarenhas 

Not this one but we will have more, most likely it will take two weeks to receive, people reported waiting even longer. By then we'll have another offer that you'll be able to take advantage of. Who knows it may even be better.

Welcome to public mobile

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@leamascarenhas since pm was advertising and offering a link to purchase the sim from their website. I would expect them to honor the promotion if you purchased the sim from within the required timeline

edit: I thought on the original promo had a link to purchase a sim from their website

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@leamascarenhas  as far as I'm aware you would have to activate by the 11.59 pm est deadline today August 3rd. And due to Covid 19, Its taking approximately 3 weeks for the SIMS to arrive. You can try contacting the moderators and asking them about it. But I wouldn't get my hopes up. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If you really want the promotion. Id suggest going to a local retailer and buying a sim card. Walmart sells them.

Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus.

@leamascarenhas wrote:

I saw that Public is offering a Promo from July 31st-August 3rd. I just bought my SIM card and it says it will take 3-7 business days to arrive. Can I still receive the promo offer if I bought my SIM within that period and I am getting a plan with Publicmobile once the SIM arrives?

Unfortunately, not. For this promotion, an account must be activated today by 11:59pm EDT.

Need Help? Let's chat.