cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo Code - PMLOVE2019 - New Activations of $25 or Greater Plans

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

This code is valid for new activations and expires on the 30th of November and gives you a one time add-on of 2GB data.

EDIT: I received it on Twitter for using their hashtag.

14 REPLIES 14

jzzlvr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Got response from a moderator. In case anyone wonders the same thing.

"Unfortunately, if you downgrade the plan the 2 GB will be removed by the system.

You need to be on a plan of minimum $25 or more to able to keep the data bonus."

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for this 🙂

jzzlvr

@Dunkman

Awesome - thank you! I was under the impression there was no customer service with PM for some reason. Just did what you suggested.

@jzzlvr wrote:

@Dunkman wrote:

You should be okay to downgrade plan and keep promo add on.  Most people who get the data add on promos wil get to keep it even if they downgrade the plan.  The Black Friday offer term and conditions were different.  If you want official response, you would need to contact moderator.  

Thanks for confirming. I'd never seen the terms of the 2GB offer so I wasn't sure. I'm new here - who's a moderator that I can contact just to double-check before proceeding? Thanks in advance.

@jzzlvr 

Moderator is a PM employee.  You need to submit a ticket to get customer service.

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

jzzlvr

@Dunkman wrote:

You should be okay to downgrade plan and keep promo add on.  Most people who get the data add on promos wil get to keep it even if they downgrade the plan.  The Black Friday offer term and conditions were different.  If you want official response, you would need to contact moderator.  

Thanks for confirming. I'd never seen the terms of the 2GB offer so I wasn't sure. I'm new here - who's a moderator that I can contact just to double-check before proceeding? Thanks in advance.

@jzzlvr 

@jzzlvr wrote:

Does anyone know the terms of this 2GB bonus add-on? I signed up on the $25 plan using this PMLOVE2019 code and the 2GB is in my account. So far my usage has been low so I'm contemplating downgrading to the $15 plan unless the 2GB add-on will be removed if I change plan. The Black Friday offer says the 5GB bonus on $35+ plans would be removed if the plan changes so I'm just wondering if it's the same with the 2GB one. Thanks!

jzzlvr

Does anyone know the terms of this 2GB bonus add-on? I signed up on the $25 plan using this PMLOVE2019 code and the 2GB is in my account. So far my usage has been low so I'm contemplating downgrading to the $15 plan unless the 2GB add-on will be removed if I change plan. The Black Friday offer says the 5GB bonus on $35+ plans would be removed if the plan changes so I'm just wondering if it's the same with the 2GB one. Thanks!

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MiniMan wrote:

Dang!  I just signed up 12 hours ago on a $40 a month plan. I wonder if there is any way they could honour the pmlove2019 promo?

You could try contacting  moderator. They might honour it, they might not but it is worth asking.

MiniMan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dang!  I just signed up 12 hours ago on a $40 a month plan. I wonder if there is any way they could honour the pmlove2019 promo?

@Ed404 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Is this the code that they sent you? Or did you find this somewhere somehow?

You can sign up for the $25 plan, get the 2gb and then change it down to the $15 for the next month and the 2gb add-on should stay on the account.

At least that's how a previous data promo worked.

Yeah they sent it to me on Twitter for using the hashtag.

They sent this to lots of people on Twiiter and people talked about it earlier.

Ed404

@Nezgar wrote:

D'oh! My dad just signed up 2 hours prior to me seeing this. Oh well, free SIM, and 5GB data plan for $28/mo for the next 6 months under the other promo is still pretty darn good. This would have been gravy on top. 🙂

You could try messaging the mods to see if they will be generous and add it. Good luck!

D'oh! My dad just signed up 2 hours prior to me seeing this. Oh well, free SIM, and 5GB data plan for $28/mo for the next 6 months under the other promo is still pretty darn good. This would have been gravy on top. 🙂

Ed404

@Anonymous wrote:

You can sign up for the $25 plan, get the 2gb and then change it down to the $15 for the next month and the 2gb add-on should stay on the account.

Yeah they sent it to me on Twitter for using the hashtag.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ed404 wrote:

This code is valid for new activations and expires on the 30th of November and gives you a one time add-on of 2GB data.

Need Help? Let's chat.