cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems placing a cell with new $25 Canada wide plan

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I referred someone to PM a few days ago and she was denied an outgoing call today. I am aware PM is on the Telus network. The funny thing is my son, who was with Koodo PREPAID (Telus), also experienced this last week when we travelled on the 403 near Brantford Ontario.

My friend was asked to add add-ons to her $25 Unlimited Canada Wide plan. She was in London Ontario which has decent coverage, not like my son’s call experience when we were driving in the country outside of Brantford.

i knew there were issues with the province wide calling, could it be more widespread than those with that type of plan?

3 REPLIES 3

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sandpublic wrote:

@TMS wrote:

I referred someone to PM a few days ago and she was denied an outgoing call today. I am aware PM is on the Telus network. The funny thing is my son, who was with Koodo PREPAID (Telus), also experienced this last week when we travelled on the 403 near Brantford Ontario.

My friend was asked to add add-ons to her $25 Unlimited Canada Wide plan. She was in London Ontario which has decent coverage, not like my son’s call experience when we were driving in the country outside of Brantford.

i knew there were issues with the province wide calling, could it be more widespread than those with that type of plan?

Was it just that one call? If yes, then sometime just restarting your phone will resolve the issue and allow you to make the call.

Ok thanks. I did tell her to restart her phone.

She was in London Downtown. 

My son, with Koodo Prepaid, had the exact same problem, same message. I was thinking that it may have something to do with the Telus network. 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@TMS   My friend use Koodo in London Ontario for 4 years never has problems,your friend not need add add-ons.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@TMS wrote:

Was it just that one call? If yes, then sometime just restarting your phone will resolve the issue and allow you to make the call.

Need Help? Let's chat.