cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems ordering SIM card

BrentKilboy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got my Sim cards now, but something I noticed in the email it sends that needs to be fixed:

The email for shipment on the way has a link to check my order. On this page, it just constanly says:

Your shipment is confirmed

We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

And never updates to actually shipped, even after I got the package here.

And at the bottom of this page, there is a link:

Need help? Contact us 

But this link is to noreply@publicmobile.ca which obviously goes nowhere.

8 REPLIES 8

Jf1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered online but I never got my sim. 😢😢

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jlg It would be faster if you contact them directly by private messaging.

Here is the link: click here
In your message, please explain your situation.
Good luck!

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

jlg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a SIM Card this morning from Walmart and while completing the Public Mobile acitvation form at the end when I submitted it froze, after a few minutes of being frozen I tried restarting the page and filling the form out again but this time when I submitted said there was another session open and to try again in 50 minutes, now its saying Invalid SIM, I have not received an email, the SIM is not working and the username/email I created on that activation form doesn't exist. @Moderator_Team I would appreciate some help getting my sim to activate. Thanks!

BrentKilboy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I submitted it to them too as suggested.

LEGO

@will13am wrote:
I don't think OP is necessarily complaining that an order was not filled.  He is just pointing out the fact the status updates are not provided and the link for follow up is broken. 

I know, but if OP wants to address this to be fixed > more then welcome! Woman Wink

@LEGO wrote:

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help you!
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile cell number, and PIN.
Good luck!

Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

I don't think OP is necessarily complaining that an order was not filled.  He is just pointing out the fact the status updates are not provided and the link for follow up is broken. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BrentKilboy  good catch, not sure how high a priority this will be though 😞   

LEGO

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help you!
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile cell number, and PIN.
Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.