cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems creating an account

Vandy588
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried to create my wifes account but the first time the web page crashed after i entered the credit care info in. I tried to sign in using the same info i created the account with but it doesnt take. i tried to recreate an account but now it says the SIM is invalide. 

What do i do now? 

2 REPLIES 2

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Also did you try to actually use the sim, there were similar problems recently where the activation would crash but sim got activated or at least the account got assigned to it.

If that is the case then you only have to create her self serve account, remember to use different email from yours.

If not the sim is probably suck in a session and once released you will be able to try again

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Vandy588, check your credit card to see if funds have been taken. If funds have not been taken, you need to wait about an hour for the session lock to end to try again.  For retry, I suggest using incognito mode.  If funds have been taken, then your should contact the moderator team to complete the process. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.