cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems Porting

gg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My son opened a new account for me yesturday and it doen't look like the number port occured. Can a moderator please respond to the private message I sent. 

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gg wrote:

Thanks. I sent them a private message yesturday and am waiting for a reply.  I wasn't sure how fast they are at responding, 

Here's what to expect:

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It shouldn't be to long usually only a couple hours but could be up to 72 hours 

gg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. I sent them a private message yesturday and am waiting for a reply.  I wasn't sure how fast they are at responding, 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.