cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the SIM card PUK code

Jamesb1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new customer and my cell has a problem can you please help me. You can call me on 289xxxxxxx

9 REPLIES 9

@franielyn wrote:

My Saudi Arabia Sim got PUK. Can you send my PUK code? In xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For the PUK of a sim card, you'll need to contact the carrier associated with this sim card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@franielyn wrote:

My Saudi Arabia Sim got PUK. Can you send my PUK code? In xxxxx

There's all kinds of uncertainty in this post.

What are you trying to do? What SIM do you have? Is the phone unlocked? Is the phone compatible?

franielyn

My Saudi Arabia Sim got PUK. Can you send my PUK code? In xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

Jamesb1

Am using Huawei ascend g7

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jamesb1 - I saw you posted in another thread in the last 20 minutes or so, just wanted to tag you here in case you didn't see the responses in this thread that you started earlier today.

MJN
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope you have not receive too many phone call by now. It is absolutely unsafe to post personnel information on this forum.

Public Mobile is carrier that do not have a call center or live chat. If you need futher help after trying what has suggested to you on this forum, you might want to send a message to Moderator_team. You should include your phone #, email address, PIN #.

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jamesb1 wrote:

I am a new customer and my cell has a problem can you please help me. You can call me on xxxxxxxxxx

As others mentioned, this is a public forum so best not to share personal details like your phone number.

Can you let us know what kind of phone you have, who your previous carrier was, and what the exact message is taht you're getting from your phone?

For me on my Samsung S7, these are the messages/prompts I was shown and what they meant:

"SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK."
- This is asking for Samsung's "master code" - I got this after entering the wrong code for the message below too many times. Samsung and/or your previous carrier can give you this.

"SIM network unlock PIN"
- This is asking for your previous carrier's unlock code - just contact them with your IMEI and they'll give it to you easy peasy. If you enter this incorrectly too many times, you'll get the error message above.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jamesb1 wrote:

I am a new customer and my cell has a problem can you please help me. You can call me on ***REMOVED**

What is the problem? Can you please provide as much detail as possible regarding your issue (leave out the personal details)

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Jamesb1 wrote:

I am a new customer and my cell has a problem can you please help me. You can call me on 289*****

Hi and welcome to public mobile. This is a public forum so you should not give out your phone number here. The default PIN for a SIM is 1234. To get PUK code, reach out via private message to our support teams. Click this to send them a message

PIN unlock key (PUK) is a SIM-specific code used to prevent unauthorised use of a SIM card. 

The PIN (Personal Identification Number) enables secure access to the SIM card and network. It is provided with your SIM card. 

• If the PIN code is entered incorrectly 3 times, the phone is locked (except for emergency calls) and requires a PUK (Personal Unlock Key) to reactivate it.
  • Once the PUK is recovered and validated, you will be asked to choose a new PIN.

Caution! If the PUK is entered incorrectly up to ten times in a row, the SIM card becomes unusable.

To get PUK code, reach out via private message to our support teams. More info here

Need Help? Let's chat.