cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with payment charged twice

hlsbritto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've paid the bill twice, how do I get the chargeback?

66 REPLIES 66

@miriamanunziato wrote:

Yes i have tried 🙂

All of them?

miriamanunziato
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes i have tried 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@miriamanunziato wrote:

thanks for your help, i just sent the message.

@miriamanunziato

But did you try any of the suggestions that you've already had in your several threads?

I know they sound like ridiculous ideas but they've been known to work on many occassions.

Welcome @miriamanunziato you have to wait know it can take 24 hours before they reply to you...good luck!!

miriamanunziato

thanks for your help, i just sent the message.

Ok you just have to write moderator-team and you will see it appearing!! @miriamanunziato

miriamanunziato

I did go to the envelope but it is asking me for a name to send the message. how do i know who to send a message?

Oh ok @miriamanunziato the moderator-team are those who can help with problems which are big or complicate... click on the envelop right up and give them all the information your phone number your NIP and expolain what happened.

miriamanunziato

I don't know what the mods are, this is the first time i have a problem, i thought i was talking in the past with people who were able to help out with the issue.

Did you write to the mods with all your info? @miriamanunziato

miriamanunziato

It looks like nobody was able to help me with the double charge or the long distance call, it's all very frustrating.

miriamanunziato

i can't make a long distance calls, it says i dont have a plan, which i purchased a few weeks back. 

You can't make a long distance call @miriamanunziato or you can ear a message which say that may be a long distance call?? If you try what happened??

Anonymous
Not applicable

@miriamanunziato wrote:

I still cant make a long distance call

Please post a screenshot of your overview page as it is now. Blank out personal info of course.

Also you could try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

miriamanunziato

I still cant make a long distance call

miriamanunziato

yes, i have read the messages, but nothing has been solved, i explained what happened, i made mistake i didnt' want to change the plan, just add more data and a long distance plan, the problem is i have been charged $47 in December 28 and $57 in January 15, i don't know how to proceed about getting my money back or have it as a credit for next month./

Did you write to the mods? @miriamanunziato Did you read every message for helping you? Did you ad an addon for long distance calls???

miriamanunziato

Hello, I just checked my account and nothing has been resvolved, i can't even make long distance phone calls.

@miriamanunziato wrote:

I just wanted to add more data and add long distance to be able to make a phone call, it's kind of ridiculos that in 15 days i paid almost $100 

I would evaluate your need for 4G LTE. The 3 g here is on the LTE network so you don't see any of the latency problems that was present with a true 3g network. If not needed the 3g plans are a much better deal!

@krazykiwi

You are right.  I changed and edited my initial post.  Only provincial wide calling.  

@Dunkman wrote:

@miriamanunziato

The self service account page can be sometimes tricky to manage.  You did not buy extra add ons, but you basically changed plans.  That is why you payed the full month.  The data add on costs $30 for 1 GB, while the long distance add ons is what I described above.  

Try re-booting your phone for the long distance to work.  Use 1- (XXX) - XXX- XXXX when dialing long distance.

You can only communicate via private messaging as described in above post, but expect some time for response.  No call center or live chat with PM.  

@Dunkman I do not see the LD add-on, can you point out where it is shown?

@miriamanunziato wrote:

I just wanted to add more data and add long distance to be able to make a phone call, it's kind of ridiculos that in 15 days i paid almost $100 

I do not see where you added Long Distance at all. I see that instead of adding more data you actually choose another plan which may appear to look like you added data but you didn't. Either way, it is not what you intended to do so do as @Dunkman mentioned and contact the MODs. It will take awhile and as you did not add long distance you can go back in and do that. Be careful to go to the add-on section and not the part for build your own.

@miriamanunziato

The self service account page can be sometimes tricky to manage.  You did not buy extra add ons, but you basically changed plans.  That is why you payed the full month.  The data add on costs $30 for 1 GB, while the long distance add ons is what I described above.  

Try re-booting your phone for the long distance to work.  Use 1- (XXX) - XXX- XXXX when dialing long distance.     Edit:  looking at payment history, you only have provincial wide calling as mentioned by krazykiwi.  

You can only communicate via private messaging as described in above post, but expect some time for response.  No call center or live chat with PM.  

miriamanunziato

miriamanunziato

ok, today i just added long distance and more data, what i dont understand why i got charged today 57 dollars, instead of just paying for the add ons. So i paid $47 on December 28 and $57 dollars on Jan 15 instead of the end of the month. Is there any way i can talk to someone? Also after i paid for the long distance plan i m not able to make a long distance call.

@miriamanunziato

Looking at your payment history, you switched plans to one with long distance calling.  Yes, then you would have need to pay the full month and you will NOT be getting refund on the unused portion of the original plan. 

You could have bought a long distance add on as I mentioned in previous post.  Since PM is prepaid, they do not refund unused portion of plans when switching or canceling plans.  

If you made a "mistake" and just wanted to add a long distance add on/package to your original plan, you might want to try to contact moderator to see whether they can help.  However, expect 2-3 day wait and no guarantees that they will be able to change things.  

You can send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@miriamanunziato

It appears to me that you have a Build your own plan and on Dec 28 you got it with 2gb of 4gLTE and today you got the same build your own with 4gb of 4gLTE. I do not see an add-on there.

EDIT: If this is the case it would be considered a plan change hence why it charged you the full amount of the new plan.

@miriamanunziato wrote:

Hello, 

Every month i pay on the 28th, today i needed to add a long distance plan to make a phone call, i got charged a full amount on January 15. So my questions are the following, why do i have to pay the full amount when i just paid Dece 28 and even after doing the payment i still can't make a long distance call to British Columbia. thanks

Hi,

What do you mean by full amount. When adding an add-on you are only required to add the amount that is required and if I remember correctly you get to choose how much you want to add to your account. If you change your plan immediately then it will ask for the full amount of the new plan and you lose anything you previously had.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

miriamanunziato

Image-2.png-2.jpeg

@miriamanunziato

You may want to screenshot your payment history page to give us a better idea what happened (omitt personal information).  

If you bought the long distance add on, you should have been charged either

1.  200 U.S. & Canada Long Distance minutes       $8

2.  400 International Long Distance minutes     $15

Need Help? Let's chat.