cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with payment charged twice

hlsbritto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've paid the bill twice, how do I get the chargeback?

66 REPLIES 66

miriamanunziato
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

Every month i pay on the 28th, today i needed to add a long distance plan to make a phone call, i got charged a full amount on January 15. So my questions are the following, why do i have to pay the full amount when i just paid Dece 28 and even after doing the payment i still can't make a long distance call to British Columbia. thanks

@hlsbritto wrote:

I've paid the bill twice, how do I get the chargeback?

If this is a case of Public Mobile's system incorrectly charging your twice because of some of type of billing system error, you will have to ask a moderator to issue a refund to you.

On a side note, the process of a "chargeback" involves having your card issuer formally dispute the charge and attempt to have the payment reversed. That really should only be a last resort and be done only if things can't get fixed through normal channels.

If this is a case of the customer accidently paying twice (for example, forgetting that the bill was already paid last week), Public Mobile would be under no obligation to provide a refund.  You could still ask though, and hopefully, they can help you out.  Otherise, any such accidental payment would remain in your Public Mobile account balance and would be used to pay for your plan's next renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message Click here 

In your message put it, please include .
- your account number , if you have it , or email address .
- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .
- your name .
- Detailed explanation of specific
- them can help you a lot nice team service

Good Luck

@Acekiller wrote:

this problem seems to be happending more and more often

Fortunately, still a blessing few receive. Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

this problem seems to be happending more and more often

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hlsbritto 

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.