cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with new account set up

marywaterman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was setting up a new sim card (using my referal) to set up an account for my son. I entered all the details and plan choice and payment info. In the end I got an error for processing. The charge has gone through on my card but the login we created does not work. Please help.

5 REPLIES 5

marywaterman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This helped. thank you

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

If payment went through you have the account you may have to setup the credentials

Did you receive an SMS that you made a referral? Check your own self-serve to see if you have your son's number in the referred list.

If you can't create self-serve contact moderators

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @marywaterman 

Try setting the longin with the email you entered, kinda as if you activated in store

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ 

See if that works

Out of curiosity, is the SIM card and phone working? Just the online Self Serve access doesn't work?

AE_Collector

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@marywaterman , if your credit card was charged and the setup failed, you need to contact the moderator team to fix the activation problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.