cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with data

François1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a plan yesterday and both calls and text messages are working, but I can't get my mobile data to work... I have a Umidigi F2 if it helps... It's kind of problematic

4 REPLIES 4

Kate_mcc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for the screen shots. It was easy to follow and worked!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@François1 wrote:

I got a plan yesterday and both calls and text messages are working, but I can't get my mobile data to work... I have a Umidigi F2 if it helps... It's kind of problematic

@François1  Go into your settings pick Network & Internet-> Mobile Network -> Advanced -> Access point names

Select Telus and change the APN to sp.mb.com and clear out the MVNO Type and the MVNO value. Save the changes and data should start working.

Go back into Settings Network & Internet-> Mobile Network -> Advanced -> Access point names and hit the + and add a new APN called Public Mobile

APN.PNG

Once you save the new APN and select it then go back in and delete both Telus entries.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@François1 enable data and try sending an mms message. If it fails, change your APN  settings to the ones below.

APN settings:
Name: Mobile Internet
APN: sp.mb.com
Proxy: Not set
Port: Not set
Username: Not set
Password: Not set
Server: Not set
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc
MMS proxy: 74.49.0.18
MMS port: 80
MCC: 302
MNC: 220
Authentication type: Not set
APN type: Not set      
APN protocol: IPv4
APN roaming protocol: IPv4
APN enable/disable: APN enabled
Bearer: Unspecified
MVNO type: Not set
MVNO value: Not set

Save and restart your phone. Enable data and try sending an mms message and surfing the internet. Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Check the APN settings.

Add these 

Screenshot_20200617_075827.jpg

Save and reboot phone.

If they don't work try these 

Screenshot_20200217_152632.jpg

If you used a referral code at sign up please allow the credit will be applied within 72 hours.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.