cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with calls

Dhaaday
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m sometimes getting block ID number from my wife’s and friends even though I didn’t block them and calls go straight to voicemail I don’t know why I’m missing too many important calls please help

5 REPLIES 5

@Dhaaday hmmm if you have iOS 13 turn off "silence unknown callers"

• goto settings>phone
  • scroll down and turn off "silence unknown callers"

you can also check the "blocked contact" list to see if any contacts are blocked, that aren't supposed to be. also try deleting your wife's and friends contacts and test to see if that changes things.

Dhaaday

I’ve a iPhone but it’s not that I’m getting unknown call I’m getting unknown call from my wife’s and all my friends sometimes and their calls are going straight to the voicemail when there’re blocked numbers and they ask me later when we see each other “you were not answering your phone “ when all saw was no ID missed calls .

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Dhaaday do you have an iPhone? My wifes phone did this for the first few days she got a bit frustrated. I helped talk her down and let her know about the setting in her iPhone. 

Settings > Phone, scroll down, then select Silence Unknown Callers. Toggle this off so it no longer does this. 

Calls from unknown numbers are silenced and sent to your voicemail, and appear in your recent calls list. 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

Your phone is set to auto reject calls that don't show a number. It's a phone setting.  Disable that option and phone will ring.

For why no number shows, ask those callers if outgoing call display is on.

Dhaaday

’m sometimes getting block number from my wife’s and friends and calls go straight to voicemail I don’t know why I’m missing too many important calls please help

Need Help? Let's chat.