cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem setting up another account

Tribroian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Set up an account for a friend using the same email used for one of their other accounts but with different password. While going thru activation process, received error at the end "there was a error setting up account, contact for support! Credit card was billed. Cannot log into new account with other password. Any suggestions? thx

5 REPLIES 5

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Tribroian 

Is the email address with Gmail?

If that is the case they could use aliases

Name+1@Gmail.Com will arrive in the same inbox as Name+2@Gmail.Com or the original Name@Gmail.Com

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tribroian  the sim might have activated? as you were charged.

try going  through the ticket process  as there are a couple ways to verify accounts.   also make sure you also provide the sim number.

worst case send a private message https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Tribroian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, will I be able to do that from this account tho? as I mentioned I cannot log into my friends account. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can only use one email address per account.

You can submit a ticket. If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help    ->Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!" 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Tribroian the system failed by allowing you to use the same email on 2 accounts. The only way to rectify this is to contact the moderators, give them another email address and ask them to change one account to it. 

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

Need Help? Let's chat.