cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem on the webpage of activate of the SIM card

Yangzhao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I was trying to activate my SIM card. I filled out all the information on the webpage  and check the box at the end of the page then click “continue”, but it either will uncheck the box or no reaction. Wondering if there’s something that I didn’t do it right

B21453E3-693D-40B8-B4CC-0F280F8E8151.jpeg

10 REPLIES 10

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

For example where it says confirm pin click on that then press go on your keyboard if your on a mobile device 🙂 I hope it works

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That happened to me too! I just went to the last thing I typed and pressed go and it took me to the next page 🙂

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@Yangzhao

Thanks for reaching out!

Have you tried using a computer to activate the SIM?

Please give it a try and let us know if it worked.

Regards,

Public Moderator Team

Yangzhao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the replies. I was thinking the same when I had problem. Unfortunately, I did try on my bf’s cell and his browser is chrome, it didn’t work either. 

I kept trying on both of our phones, neither of these work. Even couldn’t go to the next step, stuck at the first step forever. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Looks like your browser and pm webpage don't like each other much.

Did you try another browser and/or incognito mode? 

Welcome to pm

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Because it's on your phone I will guess that's the problem, it's the internet app you're using. There are some sites I've been on with my phone and as an example the browser opera wouldn't register a tap on a button. I try it on chrome and then it worked.

Try a computer or a different phone browser app. 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Refresh page and try again after a few minutes. This happens on many websites when trying to enter info. Eventually, everything's fine.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Try using a different browser, wait an hour for the previous session to time out. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Yangzhao  Try your PM sim card in your device you see if it has been activated. If not, wait an hour and try the activation again.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Yangzhao 

Website can be finicky.  You can try a different web browser, clearing cache or incognito mode.  Chrome incognito works well.  Maybe trying a different device.  

Need Help? Let's chat.