cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem accessing account

loghouse1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

today I regitered my sim car, set up my account, recived confirmation to my email about that account and was charged for the plan I chose.

tried to go back into my account, said problem with log in.

I want to stop Auto pay.but need to access account to do that.

How do I get my acess sorted out

c

19 REPLIES 19

eliisabruder

It’s a new phone. New account. New SIM. 

@eliisabruder wrote:

When I try to do a self serve account it asks me to enter the phone number and says I’ll get a text code. 

But the phone says “no service” so I can’t receive texts. 

@eliisabruder  Do you have an iPhone? Can you try your sim in another phone?

eliisabruder

When I try to do a self serve account it asks me to enter the phone number and says I’ll get a text code. 

But the phone says “no service” so I can’t receive texts. 

@eliisabruder wrote:

The new phone says “no service” so although I’ve set it all up, activated the sim, from my phone etc I can’t access it 

@eliisabruder  During activation fid you also setup a port of your number from your old provider? 

eliisabruder

No, I didn’t. 

@eliisabruder did you receive a welcome email ?

eliisabruder

The new phone says “no service” so although I’ve set it all up, activated the sim, from my phone etc I can’t access it 

Does your sim card work in your phone? 

@eliisabruder Hi did you try your sim in phone to see if it works? also you have to set up a self serve account

eliisabruder

I set up my account, went through all the pages, picked my phone number and put in my credit card number. I received a “general error” and bumped out. 

I try to log in and it says my account password is incorrect. 

I ask for a new password and the email never arrives. 

My credit card has been charged. 

I am beyond frustrated. 

pleasw  help. 

@loghouse1 wrote:

Your reply to my issue was the only one that worked as far as auto pay is concerned.

Thank you

Still cannot get into account by computer but info was activated on phone.

i did register an account and obviously I set up one with password, and email, charge to my credit card and plan put on my phone.  But when I tried to look at it..couldn't

Was not able to reset password, because in that step system did not recognize account.

Sorry have given up ....got another sim card, and new number, pulled the old one a week ago.

@loghouse1 Glad to hear that you were able to remove the AutoPay.

To find out why you could not access your account I would recommend that you message the moderator team. Explain what happenrd provide them with your sim number and since you had to activate another agony ask them to provide you with a credit to your new account for the lost funds.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

loghouse1

Your reply to my issue was the only one that worked as far as auto pay is concerned.

Thank you

Still cannot get into account by computer but info was activated on phone.

i did register an account and obviously I set up one with password, and email, charge to my credit card and plan put on my phone.  But when I tried to look at it..couldn't

Was not able to reset password, because in that step system did not recognize account.

Sorry have given up ....got another sim card, and new number, pulled the old one a week ago.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@loghouse1 wrote:

today I regitered my sim car, set up my account, recived confirmation to my email about that account and was charged for the plan I chose.

tried to go back into my account, said problem with log in.

I want to stop Auto pay.but need to access account to do that.

How do I get my acess sorted out

c

@loghouse1You can also remove AutoPay by dialling *611 from your phne and select 5 to remove AutoPay.

Hope this helps!

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

"set up my account, recived confirmation to my email about that account"

Others are saying create an account but it sounds like the OP already has one. If you have an account and can't log in, try another browser or incognito window.

If you don't remember your password, use the forgot my password link from the login page.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

at the beginning, after activation, I thought it is already registered automatically, but this is not the case, you need to create a account, then you can remove your credit card.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can register for a self account using the following link.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@loghouse1  I believe you still have to make an account sounds like you just signed up for service now you have to create an account

Anonymous
Not applicable

@loghouse1  - If your account was not created automatically during activation, it can be done manually.

From the main login page of self serve, there is a Create Account button a bit on the right side.  You should be able to do it from there.

If that doesn;t work, please write back for additional help.

Need Help? Let's chat.