cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous service provider account number

chetan1211
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

While registering I have given my PIN but after verification I received message from Public that I have provide wrong information and they will call me. I missed that called do have any other way that i can provide my previous provider account details.

6 REPLIES 6

@chetan1211 wrote:

While registering I have given my PIN but after verification I received message from Public that I have provide wrong information and they will call me. I missed that called do have any other way that i can provide my previous provider account details.

By chance did you use that PIN that Public Mobile sent you in a text message as some of the information about your old provider's account details? If so, that's why porting may have failed. The PIN for number porting is supposed be of the old provider. I would skip the PIN if that was usd on the previous attempt and use only the old carrier's account number (and skip PIN and IMEI, unless it's a Speakout/Petro Canada number).

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@popping wrote:

@metropublic 

Please note that your link does not work on mobile phone browser.  It works only computer browser.

@popping  Not sure why it doesn't work on your mobile device. It works on my if I hit the ignore option. I'm using chrome on my mobile.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@metropublic 

Please note that your link does not work on mobile phone browser.  It works only computer browser.

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@chetan1211 wrote:

@chetan1211 To complete your port-in request, click this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator.  Include the correct account info within your message.

Hope this helps!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chetan1211 

PM doe not have call center.  Create a moderator support ticket for help using the Chat button at the bottom right corner of this page.  Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - Use "Port Request"

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@chetan1211 wrote:

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts. Type in port request.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. Type in port request for subject.
Need Help? Let's chat.