cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid $10 plan 30 days includes local calling unlimited ?

mooj1i
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi can someone verfiy if the $10 30 day prepaid plan includes local calling unlimited? 

i know it has 50 nationwide minute.

what about local minute i read somehwere it does but does not list on plan detail

Thank you 

6 REPLIES 6

lam1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Include 50 minutes Canada , so local call is include in the 50 minutes .

mooj1i
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you 

Edited:  Post I queoted was edited to so my correction is no longer needed

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@mooj1i wrote:

Hi can someone verfiy if the $10 30 day prepaid plan includes local calling unlimited? 

what about local minute i read somehwere it does but does not list on plan detail

Thank you 

If it's not listed on the plan description, it's not included, and since Public Mobile doesn't have pay as you go, 50 minutes of total airtime (incoming, outgoing [including to your own voice mail box], and call forwarding) is what you get.

If you are looking at unlimited talk and text, the next option here is the $25 province wide talk and international texts plan.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mooj1i wrote:

Thank you 

No it is 50 minutes total talk time.  That is incoming our outgoing including retrieving voicemail.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

I have the same plan @mooj1i and no you don't have the local calls umlimited...just 50 minutes  for all incoming and outgoing...

Need Help? Let's chat.