cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible plan error

Twopennybuffalo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up yesterday for the 2.5gb and entered the promo code for 2gbbonus but must have made a mistake in typing. 

my plan now has a 3gb bonus. While I am not complaining I am just wondering if it will be a reoccurring bonus or just one time. It doesn’t clearly state that.

22 REPLIES 22

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Why not  party on and use a bunch of the 3gig bonus in question  if you can  ...if it doesn't renew aren't you going to be contacting a CSA to say they screwed up and put the wrong number in and where's your recurring 2 gig bonus ? 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Twopennybuffalo wrote:

I like to live dangerously.

I might as well try it and out and worst case if it disappears I’ll port out and port in with next months promos :). 

@Twopennybuffalo : Fantastic! The daring one. So the date up top is your _new_ term ie. it will renew overnight like from 12:01am ET of that date. So maybe the day before like day 29, do a whole bunch of speedtests to consume your plan data. Or stream a movie or two. When you get close to finishing it then be more careful of not consuming too much of that 3GB. Instead of 0/3072, it would be xxx/3072. Flip in and out of airplane mode to reset it. Then let your plan renew and see if that xxx/3072 resets back to 0/3072.

Keep in mind that this place runs on ET.

Great stuff. We love experimenters around here.

@Twopennybuffalo   enjoy the "trip".. see you in a month or two.. LoL..  🙂

@Twopennybuffalo 

Lol! I think this is going to work in your favour and I'm thrilled you are willing to test. You are going to fit right in here.

Twopennybuffalo

I like to live dangerously.

I might as well try it and out and worst case if it disappears I’ll port out and port in with next months promos :). 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Yes and my reactivate bonus says 1/1 on one of my accounts.

That would be mighty daring of Twopennybuffalo. And then to claim afterwards that he got the wrong promo. hmmm

Doesn't anybody have a pic of the received successful 2GBBONUS promo box?

@Anonymous 

But @Twopennybuffalo 's says unlimited! The one from my referrals account says 1/1.

@Twopennybuffalo 

Are you willing to take a chance and wait til your renewal to see what happens? Maybe use up all your plan data on the last day of your 30 day plan and use maybe 10MB of the promo data to see if it resets indicating its monthly plan data? I have never heard of an add on that's unlimited so I highly suspect it's plan data and 3gb is better than 2gb.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Twopennybuffalo : Oh you got it already. Nice. I suspect it's a one time though. I suspect you would really actually want the 2GB recurring from the 2GBBONUS promo code. I wish someone had posted a pic of it in place on their account. I did a little looking for it earlier with no luck.

So now you might want to contact the moderators.

Twopennybuffalo

Mine says unlimited in the plan cycle column. 

B000BEAC-4E43-448E-BCBE-CC170B015B5F.jpeg

@Anonymous 

Exactly. I wonder if it would work with someone activating a $25 plan?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Oh ok thanks. So that's not recurring but shows up over there...kinda like the 500 minute treat that I got on a reactivation.

Edit: Has anybody shown a pic of this 2GB bonus?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Twopennybuffalo 

Does the bonus look like this? If so wait the two days for the other data to not show up and on the third day contact the moderators to fix it.

Screenshot_20210803-171650~2.png

@Anonymous 

This one showed up on one of my referrals accounts after unsuspending after 88 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Twopennybuffalo : I would say rock n roll and then shhh 🙂 But wait until you see whether it shows in your My Data & Add-ons or over on the right in a promos box. If the latter then you scored. If the former then you could contact the moderators to switch it to the 2GBBONUS recurring data promo.

I'm not sure we knew there was a 3GBBONUS promo code in circulation.

Twopennybuffalo

Yes but see mine says 3gb bonus data. Isn’t it supposed to be 2gb. 

@Twopennybuffalo wrote:

A5783900-15F6-4B03-8650-B31436FE623A.jpeg

 look at this photo for reference. 

is the 3gb a forever bonus or one time?

2GB of monthly free data when you join Public Mobile.

Twopennybuffalo

A5783900-15F6-4B03-8650-B31436FE623A.jpeg

 look at this photo for reference. 

is the 3gb a forever bonus or one time?

Twopennybuffalo

Yes I added the code . The issue is I inputted 3gb instead of 2gb. The system accepted it. I am worried my clerical error will lose my bonus. 

@Twopennybuffalo wrote:

I signed up for the 35$ 2.5gb

It became 3gb with auto pay. 

Then it said promos “3gb data bonus”.

so in total my plan shows 6gb in total. 
3+3gb.

@Twopennybuffalo , as already pointed out, it takes a couple of days for the bonus data to appear.  It is correct that the $35 plan comes with 3GB data.  There is a 500 MB bonus for autopay.  

@Twopennybuffalo...so did you follow direction and use the promo code when you signed up ?

• Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 

Twopennybuffalo

I signed up for the 35$ 2.5gb

It became 3gb with auto pay. 

Then it said promos “3gb data bonus”.

so in total my plan shows 6gb in total. 
3+3gb.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Twopennybuffalo...which plan did you actually sign up for ?

Need Help? Let's chat.