cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting

lordofthelake
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having difficulty porting my number from VOIP.MS .   I received a call from someone at Telus and they left a message asking additional info and indicated I need provide the additonal info to the "Porting Center".   I can't find a link for the porting center - how can I contact them?

Many thanks in advance for the info.

3 REPLIES 3

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

do a search on the forum for porting, someone has a number listed and what options to pick to get a 'Telus' person who does the porting on the phone. I'll try to find it now....... ok found it, attached. 🙂IMG_2084.PNG

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Either email or chat with VoIP.ms. You will need your sip number. Then ask them for the exact porting information for your number. Also ask if porting your number out will automatically close your account. If yes you might want to get a second number first. There are lots of neat things that you can do with your voip.ms account. 

@lordofthelake wrote:

I am having difficulty porting my number from VOIP.MS .   I received a call from someone at Telus and they left a message asking additional info and indicated I need provide the additonal info to the "Porting Center".   I can't find a link for the porting center - how can I contact them?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@lordofthelake wrote:

Yes that number from @will13am is good to call. Another number I was given is: 888-253-3594

Keep in mind that VOIP and landlines will take longer, up to a week to port over.

Need Help? Let's chat.