cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting

RBF
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have sent 2 private messages to Moderator _team regarding incomplete previous provider acc# and pin info when trying to port my # and registering my PM sim. Do you know when I can expect a reply? Thks.

7 REPLIES 7

jonathanlee

When switching to PM, I had my number ported over via London Drugs. They were very helpful and saw the process through to the end, making the porting over seamless. Sometimes, I find it easier to let the professionals do their job. Just don’t go to Walmart to switch over to PM. 

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Muldersarah7989 wrote:

Cant port over my koodo prepaid numebr and have message the moderator no answer 

Depending on how busy they are it can take up to 48 hours to respond. Be patient they will get back to you or you will receive a text from them that the port was completed.

Muldersarah7989
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Cant port over my koodo prepaid numebr and have message the moderator no answer 

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just ported over yesterday, once I provided account number and IMEI info they had it all done in a couple of hours

RBF

Thanks. 👍🏻

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@RBF It may take longer than 2 days right now, the moderators have been very busy this week.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It appears 48 hours mod reply time.  no need to send multiple messages. 

your old sim should still work in most incomplete porting situations. 

also keep your alternate phone number close if possible  you might receive a call on that phone  from the porting team to complete failed port.

Need Help? Let's chat.