cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting

crichtoa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I know there is a topic on this need help. 

I have a temp number went to my account to port my number is it said successful but it had been ten hours and still have the temp number. 

I have restarted took the card out yelled at the phone nothing is working. 

Any help would be great

11 REPLIES 11

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @crichtoa

Thank you for your patience! I'm sorry for the delay in responding back to you, due to an increased amount of messages we are currently experiencing a slight delay in our replies. 

I do understand your impatience and frustration related to this issue, however, sending multiples message for the same issue does not speed up the response time. 

I will take a look at your message and reply back shortly 🙂

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

crichtoa

ProofProof

crichtoa

I have messaged 

@crichtoa wrote:

Still nothing from a mod about either issue and this has been going on since Friday. 

Could I have someone message me 

Sorry, It seems like they are really busy right now.

Based on the moderators response, it looks like they lost your message or did not read your posts and see you have already messaged them.

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@CS_AgentThe customer is saying he sent you a message and you did not respond. Maybe you can look for his old message he sent days ago and respond to that one now instead of responding next week to a new message he sends today? Or are community helpers supposed to tell everyone waiting for a mod to respond to just keep sending multiple messages?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

crichtoa

Still nothing from a mod about either issue and this has been going on since Friday. 

Could I have someone message me 

crichtoa

My temp number shows for everything I don't want to resubmit but if I lost my number I will lose my mind.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@crichtoa usually  when you port a number the number on your pm sim changes or if you call out it shows your freedom number. Incoming calls only come in when the port completes.

If your outgoing call show yourfreedom number then you have a stuck port and mods need to resubmit the port details.  Your temp number shows as outgoing then something strange happened in selfserve   you could try resubmitting the port (not sure if that will cause problems or not) so probably best for mods to get back to you.

Well, as you’ve sent the message, all you can do now is wait.  As there is a lot of issues right now due to very nice promo plans available, the moderators are backed up.

Response times are longer than expected.  Hopefully you’ll here from them tomorrow as support hours are closed for today.

crichtoa

Should have said I have messaged them with no response as of yet since yesterday about issues. 

And it is from freedom mobile. 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@crichtoa, what service are you porting from?  VoIP services and land line services take dramatically longer than cellular service ports.  

If its a cellular port, go to your inbox and send a message to Moderator_Feam, with you information to identify yourself as the rightful account holder.

If its a landline or VoIP service, you’ll need to wait upto 7business days for a successful port as there’s more to do for some reason.

Need Help? Let's chat.