cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting with POA

erict7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need help porting a number from another provider to Public. I have Power of Attorney to do so on behalf of my elderly mom, but the porting request portal is not allowing me to do so... Probably someone from the transfer team should contact me directly.

2 REPLIES 2

@erict7 wrote:

Need help porting a number from another provider to Public. I have Power of Attorney to do so on behalf of my elderly mom, but the porting request portal is not allowing me to do so... Probably someone from the transfer team should contact me directly.

Public Mobile has no way of knowing if you or your mom is making the request. Since you have the authority to port this number, everything should be fine.  As long as you have the proper information about your mom's account, the number porting will proceed fine.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@erict7 , as noted in this announcement, self serve porting is not in service at this time.  Please follow the instructions as provided in the announcement.  Welcome to Public Mobile.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Number-transfer-in-Self-Serve-impacted-...

Need Help? Let's chat.