cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting to Pm from Koodo prepaid. Please help

Cbray1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new customer here, and I can’t seem to port my number in by doing it online. I noticed on here that in order to port from Koodo prepaid, I need help from a moderator, so could someone help me out?

thank you

9 REPLIES 9

cacio
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope so too as my Koodo Prepaid will be renewed a week from today. Hopefully, the Moderator Team will do it before then and correctly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cacioAh.  OK.  Hopefully they will get to you really soon.

cacio

Well, still waiting for the Moderator Team to port my number from Koodo prepaid since Dec 2.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cacio, What problem are you having.  Perhaps someone here can help while you wait...

cacio

Thank you for the update! 🐵

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cacio

48-72 hrs from what ive read recently...

cacio

Hi there, I've activated my SIM card on Dec 1st & sent at least 2 private messages to the Moderator Team but still got no reply/update yet. How long do I have to wait? Thanks.

wmleung

FYI, you could have simply click on the "circle with the question mark" and then you will be prompted with all the support links for your needs.

To make it short, here is the link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cbray1, you will need to send a private message to the moderator team, and they will help you out.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Need Help? Let's chat.