cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting phone number

Benji
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was asked to let a moderator know that my old account is active to port my number over. 

5 REPLIES 5

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would activate a new number and port later. You just want to make sure it all works well. The other thing is that you want to be happy with publicmobile. You dont want to port and find out you dont like it and then have to port back to a different company. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Benji wrote:

I was asked to let a moderator know that my old account is active to port my number over. 

@Benji  To complete your port-in request, please click this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator and supply the needed account info to port your number.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  1. As a new customer, we recommend porting a number at activation with the exception of Koodo Prepaid customers. 
    • We have made some system enhancements to improve the success rate of this activity. So long as the correct information is entered, this process should be seamless
  2. All other customers: To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Benji you can contact Moderators here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Benji 

For porting help, you will need to contact moderator/PM employee:

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.