cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting phone number from Koodo

weiyu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good afternoon,

I tried porting my Koodo phone# to PM,  filled in with my Koodo account#, name and alternactive contact phone, click submit button,  saw a spinning circle, after waiting for couple of minutes on the screen, the submit button was became disabled, but no any information pops up about if its ported successfully or not.  Right after that, I received an cancellation email from Koodo already.  Tried to port same Koodo phone# again, was told the phone# is unavailabe.  Because I don't get any information or email from PM about the porting,  I'm just wondering whats going on,  Was it failed at PM end?  Is it normal process like that??

Thanks,

William

4 REPLIES 4

weiyu

OK. got the number ported just minutes ago

weiyu

My phone is still with original phone#,  not the one from Koodo.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@weiyu, have you tried your PM SIM.  It can take up to a couple of hours to complete a port.  I have not experienced that long of time but some have.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@weiyu, If you put your PM SIM card into your phone, can you make / receive phone calls and texts?  If you can, then the port is complete.  You are now on PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.