cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Porting number

I got a call about a port from old provider and have to message the moderater but i dont know how to do this. Can someone help me? 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Porting number

@leldershaw87 wrote:

I got a call about a port from old provider and have to message the moderater but i dont know how to do this. Can someone help me? 

@leldershaw87 To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@leldershaw87 wrote:

@leldershaw87 To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@leldershaw87 

sounds like your port maybe has problems,You will need to message the moderators for their assistance on this.  send a private message to a moderator click this link.  In your message please include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

-Detailed explanation

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@leldershaw87 wrote:

Was it Bell who called you? Bell calls porting out customers sometimes to convince them to stay. Did you tell old provider to let port go through?

When you follow the instructions to talk to the Public Mobile moderator, provide your old provider's account number.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

WHY Moderator_Team DO NOT respond to my private messages? 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@aalhelali wrote:

WHY Moderator_Team DO NOT respond to my private messages? 

@aalhelali How long have you been waiting? It could take up to 48 hours for a response. It ask depends on volume.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@aalhelaliProbably because there are other people ahead of you in the queue? besides officially they are off the clock now. I looked at your history, it looks like you encountered an issue about 13 hours ago.. give it another 36 hours before start to wonder.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They are making you "stew in your own fat" for 72 hours before lifting a finger.

Highlighted

These long wait times for new users should be an embarassement to Public Mobile; but it is just part of the scheme to make you wait; to try to make their sister company Telus appear to have "good customer service" in comparison.

Highlighted

Public Mobile should have a public commitment to provide assistance for new customers within a reasonable time frame, 72 hours is too long, especially when your account is supposedly "activated" but is not working and you are being charged.