cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number from rogers landline

jasonfurlong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to transfer my number from rogers landline to my public mobile account but it keeps telling me it was rejected?  Gives me a list of "Common mistakes" but everything looks right to me.  Only reason I got the account was to port this number??? please help?

3 REPLIES 3

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Have you verified your number is eligible to be ported? Telus Mobility does not have a presence in some rate centres where land lines exist.

As Such, would you mind sharing the area code and prefix of the number you are trying to port? Maybe we can determine if this is the case based on lookups at cnac.ca

@jasonfurlong wrote:

I am trying to transfer my number from rogers landline to my public mobile account but it keeps telling me it was rejected?  Gives me a list of "Common mistakes" but everything looks right to me.  Only reason I got the account was to port this number??? please help?

I wouldn't pay much attention to those "common mistake". While the information is sound, it doesn't mean that's the reason for the rejection. When a customer is submitting a request for a number port, Public Mobile doesn't even know yet if the request will complete. I see this as more of a website issue.

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jasonfurlongIf you are sure you are entering the correct account related information, and it still doesn;t work, you should probably contact the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  Click on the ? in the corner of the page and use SImon the chatbot to open a ticket.  Enter a question, and follow the prompts until it gets you to create a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.