cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number from PC mobile

peggylynn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have successfully activated my SIM card and got a new number. Now I want to port my PC mobile number over to my Public mobile phone. How do I begin this process?

4 REPLIES 4

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@GinYVR  Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought all PC Mobile customers became part of Koodo prepaid?

Edit: so it looks like PC Mobile postpaid customers were transferred to Koodo and PC prepaid customers are serviced by Bell

@peggylynn  Are you with  PC prepaid?

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@peggylynn 

it has to be done directly by Moderator_Team.You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help you!
Here is the link: click here

Good luck!

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@peggylynnStart the process in selfserve see picture below. It should be automatic since PC Mobile is part of Bell (not Telus). You don't have to contac the moderators for that.

Porting number to Public MobilePorting number to Public Mobile

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@peggylynn wrote:

I have successfully activated my SIM card and got a new number. Now I want to port my PC mobile number over to my Public mobile phone. How do I begin this process?

I believe you will need the help of moderators to port your number, click the following link to submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.