cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number from PC Mobile - Check Eligibiliity Fails

Abremstar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

CheckEligibilityFail.PNGTrying to port my number from PC mobile. When I click the "Check Eligibility" box I get the message:

"We are experiencing difficulties in processing this request. Please contact Public Mobile for additional assistance."

I sent a request, but I have heard no reply. I need this number ported by tomorrow before my PC Mobile plan runs out and I have to renew for an extra month.

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Abremstar

Tagging @Shazia_K and @Mary_M

They will be able to help you out.

ksivakanthan

Hi,

I was told to register with a new number and then contact customer service as my current number is with PC Mobile. I sent an email to customer service on Nov/4/2016. Today is Nov/8 and I still haven't received a reply. My account with PC Mobile is still active and I'm wasting money with them by keeping the account active. I would appreciate if it Public Mobile would get back to me and port my PC number over soon.

Thank you

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Abremstar

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Sorry to hear that you're having some difficulty porting your phone number.

Can you choose another number instead of porting, and complete the activation? Once it's done, send us a message including your temporary PM phone number, your PC phone number & account # and we will request the transfer for you.

Thanks!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

ellisd
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Tagging @Shazia_K and @Mary_M

They will be able to help you out

Need Help? Let's chat.