cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting my phone number

Trbloue2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I switched from Telus to p.m. yesterday tell us as my number is gone but my phone does not work yet with p.m.

5 REPLIES 5

Usually it will be 30 mins to 2 hours after it is confirmed the porting is in progress.  Keep reboot your phone every 15 mins and try to call yourself (your outgoing should be working, just a matter of incoming calls)

@Trbloue2 

Refer to this link below for more details on the porting process:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

You can open a ticket for assistance here and type "port request" if you've already gone through the activation and the porting of your number is giving you problems.

For activation assistance if you have not yet activated, click here:

https://chat.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

Anonymous
Not applicable

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here.            You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service 

• Good Luck

Trbloue2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just got the email stating Telus has now taken my number away imported it 2 PM. So now I have no service with both companies I have Wi-Fi though how long does it take to get service through p.m. I’ve done what you instructed and still nothing. Telus said they cancelled service as of today

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Trbloue2 

Try the following steps:

• Reboot your device
  • Remove the SIM card, then reinsert it
  • Toggle airplane mode on and off
  • Reset your network connections
Need Help? Let's chat.