cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting my number from Lucky Mobile to Public Mobile

chpckimo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

May i know how long does it take to port my number from Lucky Mobile to Public Mobile?

My Lucky Mobile was a Pre-Paid plan.

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I ported from Bell and Rogers and each time it took about 30-40min...I assume it would be the same for LM. 

@chpckimo wrote:

When I ported my Lucky Mobile number to Public Mobile, I put my Lucky Mobile number as the account number. After 24 hr not successfully having my number ported, i called Lucky Mobile and found my account number is different from my phone number.

New challenge, is there a way I can re-enter the porting info, with the correct Lucky Mobile Account Number ?

Thank you 

You can't do that yourself. You need the help of a moderator.  Go to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and type in "rep" to open a ticket.

chpckimo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I ported my Lucky Mobile number to Public Mobile, I put my Lucky Mobile number as the account number. After 24 hr not successfully having my number ported, i called Lucky Mobile and found my account number is different from my phone number.

New challenge, is there a way I can re-enter the porting info, with the correct Lucky Mobile Account Number ?

Thank you 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@chpckimo wrote:

Hi,

May i know how long does it take to port my number from Lucky Mobile to Public Mobile?

Thanks!

The length of time being given are only estimated guidelines. It can take more time or less. Remember to have you Lucky account number for porting.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chpckimo wrote:

Hi,

Thanks!

Porting mobile number from a few hours to couple of days.

Ninja0628
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

See this article:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/choose-your-phone-number

It says transfer takes 2 hours between mobile phones, and up to 3 days from a landline.

Need Help? Let's chat.