cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting limbo, support afk?

liztaylor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been stuck in porting limbo since Saturday night--can make outgoing calls but not receive them nor send/receive SMS. Put a support ticket in on Sunday so it's been 4 days now.

I get that there's probably still a backlog from the promo's increased volumes, but no contact at all for 4 days? Is this typical? 

9 REPLIES 9

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Awsome news

mimmo

Welcome to PM,  hopefully the troubles are behind and the rst will be smooth calling 🙂

liztaylor

Got a text today verifying the port. So all is now well. 

liztaylor

And now we're on the 9th day.  Smiley Sad 

Rockdaddy22
Normally you can hear back within minutes or hours on this community. Lately unfortunately it can be days to weeks. Well be back to normal soon 🙂

liztaylor

Thanks for the reply. I assumed they're pretty busy. I wish there was some way to see where you were in queue.

I'll reserve my judgment for now, but if this is what its like when you run into issues I don't know if we'll end up porting my husband as well. In your experience is the listed 24-48 hours normally accurate? 

Rockdaddy22
Definitely not typical, but for right now it's kinda normal unfortunately. I'll tag a mod, I don't know if she'll have time to help, so please be patient. She's been extremely busy lately.

@Mary_M IF you have time today, could you take a look at this case.

Pinklepork

I think so.  I have been waiting six days with no contact.  I think there is just too many people to fix!

jonafun

i dont think it's typical. it's just because of a huge backlog from the recent promotion. i've been waiting more than a week on my issue. the forums is filled with ppl with similar wait times. everyone says the typical wait time is much faster. it only gets better i think

Need Help? Let's chat.