cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting issues

aalapati
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello @Dave_M

I have ported 2 numbers to PM. 1 from Bell and another from Rogers.

When I initially tried to port them I got message "We are experiencing difficulties in processing this request. Please contact Public Mobile for additional assistance." So I decided to sign up for new numbers and port my numbers. 

I have reached out to @Mary_M for help. She tried to port both of my numbers of my numbers on 18th. As luck goes, port failed and both of my old numbers are stopped working. My new numbers are working. she sent me following message...

I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble porting into your new Public Mobile accounts.  I have tried working alongside my porting department, but we had some trouble because there were already active responds with a Telus corporate account.

We have thus escalated this, and our back-end porting team will have this resolved in between 24 to 72 hours Smiley Happy

After 3 days, my numbers are not ported. So, sent a message to @Mary_M and still waiting for her response.

It has been 20 days since no one can call or text me using my original numbers. My only communication is email. 

I did talk to some one at Telus about possibility of porting my numbers before porting them to PM. I After the port issue with PM, I've reached out to Telus and found out my numbers are not with them. I have no idea where my numbers are at the moment.

Atchuta

6 REPLIES 6

aalapati
Hello @Rockdaddy22, thank you for your help. Both of my phone numbers are working now.

aalapati
Hi @Shazia_K thank you for your help. Both of my numbers are working.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @aalapati

I did send you PM earlier, please take a look once you get a chance. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good luck. You should expect 12 days for a reply from our moderators.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I'll come back in the morning to see if I can help.

aalapati

I forgot to mention, I have reached out to @Shazia_K also. She looked in to it my account and thought every thing is fine. I sent her another messgae explaining my issue and have not heard back from her.

Need Help? Let's chat.