cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting issue

paul78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have ported my landline from bell aliant.my cell is working but not getting incoming. Bell said I need PM to send request again because they dont see a port request. I have messaged moderator and didn't get response . Please help

5 REPLIES 5

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Porting a landline number to a cell can take up to a week,  but tyoically it is less than that. When you call out from your Public Mobile cell do you have a friend or other phone you can call which has call display to see what numbe shows up? If the number you are calling from is your old Bell Aliant number then the port has begun. If it is not your old Bell Alinat number  , then the port did not happen. If this is the case , I would log into my account and click on change my number and start the port of your old Bell Alinat number again. 

Hope this helps. 

Cheers.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@paul78 wrote:

I have ported my landline from bell aliant.my cell is working but not getting incoming. Bell said I need PM to send request again because they dont see a port request. I have messaged moderator and didn't get response . Please help

Are you able to login to your self serve and attempt another port?

Also like to point out porting from landlines can take up to a week. 

paul78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@paul78  a écrit :

If you port failed you will need help from the moderator. It's a good thing that you have done. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days...Smiley Frustrated...patience.

Need Help? Let's chat.