cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting issue and then locked out of account

clau123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had an issue porting it. My plan expired and i still needed to port out my number so I renewed a cheaper plan $15 with p bloc mobile to port out. I got locked out of my account just now because I wasn’t able to sign into my account.... I’m wondering is it because I ported out my number, that’s why my account has been closed. I want to make sure that I did not use auto pay for the $15/month plan and would like to check. I inserted my email to recover my password but I have not gotten an email at all... 

help please 

7 REPLIES 7

@clau123 wrote:

Sorry auto pay*

Autopay is stopped with your account closed.

clau123

Sorry auto pay*

@clau123 wrote:

I ported to freedom. I had to renew a new plan ($15 plan) in order to port out of public mobile. Everything with porting have been resolved. I cannot login to my account though. I ported out yesterday so it has not exceeded 90days

Your account is now closed with PM once you port out to another carrier. Nothing to worry about.

clau123

oh, so I will not be able to access it at all? I also don’t know if I was signed into autopsy, will I not be able to check that out?

clau123

I ported to freedom. I had to renew a new plan ($15 plan) in order to port out of public mobile. Everything with porting have been resolved. I cannot login to my account though. I ported out yesterday so it has not exceeded 90days

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@clau123 Who did you try to port to?  You can't port out a number on an expired plan unless changing to Telus or Koodo. If it was expired more than 90 days, account is closed and number lost.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@clau123 

You PM account will be closed automatically if you ported your number out.

Need Help? Let's chat.