cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting from koodo

Whitbyaus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I have just activated my new SIM card. Now I would like to port my number from Koodo but can’t find where to do it. Any help would be great 

11 REPLIES 11

@Whitbyaus wrote:

Correct, not familiar and clicked wrong button. My apologies. Can it be corrected?

@hairbag1 wrote:

I agree it's unfamiliaritity with PM system....that's why I pointed it out  and that he should select someone who (he feels) best provided a solution.

Don't worry about it it's all good as long as you're on your way. Welcome to PM!

@Whitbyaus wrote:

Correct, not familiar and clicked wrong button. My apologies. Can it be corrected?

@hairbag1 wrote:

I agree it's unfamiliaritity with PM system....that's why I pointed it out  and that he should select someone who (he feels) best provided a solution.

Yes, just click the 3 dots top right of your post to edit and unclick the solution.

Whitbyaus

@hairbag1 wrote:

@hairbag1  It's probably done in error when you're not familiar with the whole system.

@Whitbyaus   It's an easy mistake to make, you can correct as suggested by hairbag1, perhaps @ChuckYeah  gave you the answer?

Hey @Whitbyaus ...you've given a SOLUTION to yourself....it's the correct thing to do is to provide SOLUTION to someone else who's actually given you a solution ? You can change things by clicking on the 3 little dots on top right side of the dialogue box and assign the SOLUTION to whomever you feel provided it.

Robot tongue

@Whitbyaus wrote:

Thank you. But where on the self serve account? Cant seem to find it

@Whitbyaus  Selfserve fist page see below

PMCN.JPG

Whitbyaus

Sorry didn’t see the last part. Thanks for your hep

Whitbyaus

Thank you. But where on the self serve account? Cant seem to find it

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Is it prepaid, if so:

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

About @Moderator_Team

If it's postpaid, go to self serve here:

Plans and Addons -> change phone number

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Whitbyaus wrote:

Hi, I have just activated my new SIM card. Now I would like to port my number from Koodo but can’t find where to do it. Any help would be great 

If it's Koodo prepaid the you need assistance of Moderator_Team by clicking here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Koodo postpaid can done in your online self serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.