Porting from koodo prepaid to pm

kallietrim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can you help me port my no

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @tamp,

We'Ve received your private message and will get back to you soon!

Best,

Syed 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tamp wrote:

I'm also looking for to port my Koodo prepaid number to Public. I have tried to contact Moderator team since Friday and have not heard anything from them?

I sent them private messages. Anyone know why and how to contact them in better way?

Thanks.

Nope. That's the only way.

It sucks. We all know.

tamp

I'm also looking for to port my Koodo prepaid number to Public. I have tried to contact Moderator team since Friday and have not heard anything from them?

I sent them private messages. Anyone know why and how to contact them in better way?

Thanks.

Foxjig1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't want a credit check on my profile so I'm not switching to koodo

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kallietrim, Actually, to port from Koodo prepaid, you need a member of the moderator team to help you.  You can contact a moderator via private message.  Please include your account number and PIN to speed things up.

Click here to send them a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderators team by following this link.

edit:  If you can also include some of the details of your koodo account in your PM, it might also make things go quicker.

kallietrim

Having trouble to port my koodo prepaid to pm 

I have a temporary pm number but to port my koodo prepaid number to pm someone from the community can only help someone as an oracle

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kallietrim, What exactly is the problem?  And for future reference, it's always better to start a new topic for a new question.  You will get faster response normally.

Need Help? Let's chat.