cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting fongo number to PM

Iamjack19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just activated PM sim online with porting my fongo number yesterday.  I can make outgoing calls with my old number and text as well. But when try to call the old number it directly to my old voicemail. Now is almost 20 hours after activating. Any help would much appreciated!

8 REPLIES 8

Jencho
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Send private message to moderator

Jencho
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Send private message to moderatoe

shalabyk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Iamjack19 hello, I am having the same problem! how long did it take until it worked out for you?

Iamjack19

Thank you very much! 

Iamjack19

Thanks a lot! 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Landlines take up to 7 business days for the port to complete.

You will know it's complete once your Fongo service stops working and your Fongo account closes.

In the meantime, if you receive a text from Public Mobile regarding the port, it means there was a problem and you need to contact Moderators for their help to complete the port.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Iamjack19, number ports from VOIP providers take a very long time just like with land lines.  I would give it another day or two.  In the mean time keep using the old service until it stops working which is a proxy that the port has completed.  Anyway, if the port is still not completed in another day or two, you will need to contact the moderator team so that they can investigate and take additional action.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can take up to a week to port a Voip number to PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.