cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting did not work... Support Request #5833-4282

kynopsis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I got some issues with the porting and now I cannot do anything from the web self service as it tells me to contact support when checking my number avaiability. 

So I submitted a support request on November 16th and I still have the issue with my phone.

Basically my Fido SIM card still works, I get phone calls, SMS and data in it, and I get data in my Public Mobile SIM card, I can make phone calls and sometimes SMS, All the info is in the support request #5833-4282.

Please some help is appreciated.  @Mary_M @Shazia_K

11 REPLIES 11

zvyezdan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks man but unfortunately I am still in the wait queue I suppose.  I can see that things are moving along for you and for other people, albeit as slow as it is. Hopefully they pick up my request before Fido renews the number for another month... which is basically another week or so.

So, mods, get on with it... if you don't mind me insisting 🙂

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You don't need to insist, whatever that means lol. They're happy to help everyone they can.

Glad everything finally got fixed for you, welcome to the PM family 🙂

kynopsis

@zvyezdan I hope you got your problem fixed, they just fixed mine, insist and send private messages to the moderators with your info, I can see now that my Fido Account is been terminated and finally I get calls from the PM sim card.

chevo

Another day goes by and no answer form any MOD, hope to have this issue solved soon.

Once again, self service porting is not working for me tells me to contact support when verifying my number.

@Mary_M @Shazia_K @Jeremy_M @Saray_O @Caroline_D

kynopsis

Another day goes by and no answer form any MOD, hope to have this issue solved soon.

Once again, self service porting is not working for me tells me to contact support when verifying my number.

kynopsis

it is has been almost 15 days since I submitted my support request and I still havent had any reply on it, or my problem fixed. I know once again that there is no call center, but that means that there is no support either? because 2 weeks seems like a long time to set up an account that might take a few minutes or at least a message that my request is in a sort of queue and there is x-number of people in front of my ticket and my ticket will be solved in y-days. And once again I get an error in the self service section so I cannot do this myself.

Please help us.

chevo

Any updates in this requests? you have 3 people here with services request that need help...

zvyezdan

Got the same issue with. Just called Fido to confirm that the account is still active on their end and it is. Fido says if I cancel it , the phone number is gone. Even though the PM sim, with the same number can make outgoing calls and sms, but incoming calls still go to Fido.

So yea, paying 2 providers now... 

I've placed the support request 7 days ago... no reply. I've contacted pm mods here in the meantime .. still no reply. Tips and tricks I picked up from this board didn't help.

Hope you folks sort it out fast... Thanks!

chevo

I got the same issue my support request is #2551-6159 and I have been waiting for 5 days now since it was created, I activated my SIM Card on November 17th and still can't get the porting right, I know there is no call center but if the website does not allow you to fix our problems we depend on the PM people.

So please help to solve this issue as Fido still charging me for my plan and you guys already charged this period. So right now I am paying double.

kynopsis

Adding MODs

@Jeremy_M @Saray_O @Caroline_D

Need Help? Let's chat.