cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting a number

Ivyyang
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After successfully activating the SIM account by selecting a new number, I ported my old number. I can call with the old number, but can't receive phone calls," that number is not available"... Can anyone tell me why it is that?

Thanks a lot!

5 REPLIES 5

@Ivyyang wrote:

I did it last night. There was a message from PM and asked me to "Contact us and complete the SIM and Activation online form" When I opened the link it is the same form that I have done to activate the SIM. Am I supposed to do it again? I can call with the old number though. 

@Ivyyang  That means that there is an issue with your port because of incorrect or missing info.

psf.JPG

@Ivyyang hi you will have to open a ticket with the moderators they can help click on simon bottom right corner he will help you fill out ticket

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Ivyyang   no,   you're supposed to send them a private message to the Moderator_Team and ask for help completing your port. Also you can go thru Simon bot by clicking the question mark on the right hand side of the webpage and make a ticket to get it fixed! Seeing it's a stuck port you can try your old Sim card and if it still works keep using it until the moderators fix your port

Ivyyang
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did it last night. There was a message from PM and asked me to "Contact us and complete the SIM and Activation online form" When I opened the link it is the same form that I have done to activate the SIM. Am I supposed to do it again? I can call with the old number though. 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Ivyyang  it will do that until the port is complete!  Once it's complete you'll get a text saying it is. It should be under an hour 

Need Help? Let's chat.