cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Partially Completed

edmundau
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Mary_M I think my problem is partial completed porting.  I can make calls but unable to receive calls.  I've already leaving all the details using Contact Us on 11/23/16.  But as at today still no response.  I'm so desperated and can't go to sleep everyday... Would you please kindly help me to resolve this?  I'm greatly appreciated!!!

5 REPLIES 5

rlee4
Hi @Mary_M, I see you have helped others and I've been waiting since Nov 19 for a full port. I can make calls but unable to receive calls. I've already PM @Brooke_C on another thread and have emailed in and given a support request number. But as of today still no response from anyone. On another thread, @Dave_M said wait time is around 12 days. I'm going on 15 days now without full service. Pulling my hair out. Would you please kindly help me to resolve this? It would be greatly appreciated!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @edmundau!

Thank you so much for your patience 🙂

I got in touch with someone from the porting department, and the port has been completed! Please view your private messages for more info 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

clcik on her name in previous post, on right you will see send private message.

send her all your info nessisary.

phone number

account number(old one)

old account name

sim card number if you have it.

send her a link to this thread as well.

this way you avoid her coming back and asking for it.

edmundau
Thanks @mimmo. That's what I do in the mean time. Do you know how to send private message to Mary?

Hi @Mary_M can u tell me roughly how long I need to wait? So at least I have an idea. Thanks for your help!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

have you tried using your old sim?  it likley works. use that till Mary gets back to you.  You should private message mary with your details aswell because i believe the two systems (forum and contact form) are different.

Need Help? Let's chat.