cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Number

aishakhe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I send a private message to hav emy number moved over?

2 REPLIES 2

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai wrote:

@aishakhe You can request to port in yourself from your self-serve account. Log in and click on "Change Number" located under your profile on the Overview page.

@aishakhe ...only if you're not a pre-paid Koodo customer.  If you're a post-paid Koodo customer or a customer anywhere else, you can indeed do the port request yourself like @NDesai mentioned.  

if you happen to be pre-paid Koodo customer, please see here for info about private messaging the moderator teams:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?
You will need to click here@ to send a private message to the @CS_Agent for assistance. They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue.

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation

When can you get help?
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [All times in Toronto/Montreal time zone]. You can message them at any time, and they will respond as soon as possible within those working hours.

How long will you need to wait for help?
Messages are handled during business hours (see above), in the order in which they are received. Usually you will hear back within a few hours, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 48 hours of receiving the message.

More information about the community moderators

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@aishakhe You can request to port in yourself from your self-serve account. Log in and click on "Change Number" located under your profile on the Overview page.

Need Help? Let's chat.