cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Mistake

brentjefkins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ported my phone number and then setup a second account for my wife. I accidently changed my number on my account somehow a second time to her number.

Now have her number and my old number from Koodo is now in the abyss. I tried porting again my old number and it says it is now ineligible. I PM'ed the moderators yesterday without response. Help! @CS_Agent

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

brentjefkins

@CS_Agent fixed it. Thank you x100!

Mulder7983

i didnt the same thing and nver got answer from them had to do it all over again

brentjefkins

Ok, I will wait for their response.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@brentjefkins wrote:

I ported my phone number and then setup a second account for my wife. I accidently changed my number on my account somehow a second time to her number.

Now have her number and my old number from Koodo is now in the abyss. I tried porting again my old number and it says it is now ineligible. I PM'ed the moderators yesterday without response. Help! @CS_Agent

Thank you.

Unfortunately you have done all you can at this time and will ahve to wait for the MODS to get back to you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.