cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Porting Mistake

I ported my phone number and then setup a second account for my wife. I accidently changed my number on my account somehow a second time to her number.

Now have her number and my old number from Koodo is now in the abyss. I tried porting again my old number and it says it is now ineligible. I PM'ed the moderators yesterday without response. Help! @Moderator_Team

Thank you.

Oracle

Re: Porting Mistake

@brentjefkins wrote:

I ported my phone number and then setup a second account for my wife. I accidently changed my number on my account somehow a second time to her number.

Now have her number and my old number from Koodo is now in the abyss. I tried porting again my old number and it says it is now ineligible. I PM'ed the moderators yesterday without response. Help! @Moderator_Team

Thank you.

Unfortunately you have done all you can at this time and will ahve to wait for the MODS to get back to you.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

Ok, I will wait for their response.

i didnt the same thing and nver got answer from them had to do it all over again

Highlighted

@Moderator_Team fixed it. Thank you x100!