cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Failed / Network Failed - NO SERVICE!!!

al_scholes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Having a nightmare here!!

I currently do not have any phone number, no service, no network connection! A porting transfer has been apparently successful from TELUS (including verification) - however the Network is not connecting to Public - therefore I do not have a phone number connection on this SIM card, nor my old SIM card and therefore no way for any Customer Service rep to contact me. This is a loophole and very frustrating... PLEASE HELP!!

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@al_scholes  Maybe it is just a SIM provision issue.  There have been many provision issue lately.  

PM Customer support can certainly work with you even you have no phone now, as support is all online and they will message you using the Community inbox here.

Please use the Chatbot on the lower right to open a ticket

Start by Typing: Activation Error

click on Activation finished but line not working

clck on NO

Click on Still not working

Click on click here to submit a ticket

Then follow the rest of the steps to open the ticket.

After ticket is open, keep checking the Community inbox (envelope on the upper right corner).   CS Agent will work via your via messaging you there.

It might be a bit late now, there is a chance that they will work with you tomorrow morning instead.  But submit it now anyway

Also, one more thing to try while you are waiting for PM to get back to you.  If you have a spare phone and manage to get one from friend, try to insert your PM SIM into another phone.  Just to rule out it is a not a phone issue

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@al_scholes wrote:

I currently do not have any phone number, no service, no network connection! A porting transfer has been apparently successful from TELUS (including verification) - however the Network is not connecting to Public - therefore I do not have a phone number connection on this SIM card, nor my old SIM card and therefore no way for any Customer Service rep to contact me. This is a loophole and very frustrating... PLEASE HELP!!

Hello @al_scholes 

Try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reset network settings

I will private message you the Porting Phone Number, to check if there are issues with your Port.

@al_scholes wrote:

Customer support is unlikely you to contact you unless first contacting them. This sounds to be an account provissionong issue.  Please open a ticket with a customer support agent by proceeding to:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.