cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: No services after porting my number

@lwhilton Moved your post to its own thread as you say it's complicated. If you provide more details the Community will try to assist you. 

Otherwise, contact the maderators (typo on perpose Robot LOL). To get a ticket click the ? on the lowerr right of this page, enter "ticket", then click "Contact us", then click "Submit ticket", and follow the directions to do so.

Response time is 2 - 5 days so engage a backup plan. Mine is using fongo.com over wifi.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Lost cell phone number - need help asap

I have had a public mobile account for a few months and love it. Convinced my mom to switch and set up her new account today.  In the process I had two windows open, one with my account and one with her new one.  Looks like I tranferred her old number to my account and now my number is gone.  I've spent hours trying to get in touch with someone and get my number back.  Hoping someone can help and she doesn' have her old number any more either and we need them ASAP.  Thank you!

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Lost cell phone number - need help asap

Refer to your other thread you posted today about this.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Ported-wrong-number/m-p/424354#M82988

Mods can you merge threads?

Someone said it wasn't detailed enough and still waiitng for a moderator.  Hoping to get some service soon.

Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

Mods can you merge threads?

I don't think mods do that. I think only the Oracle's do. I suppose the mods *could* but I've not seen it mentioned.

Tagging Oracle's seems to work though. @computergeek541 We'll see if he's around.

Normally it could take up to 2 days for a response. HOWEVER This past week there has been many system error issues and they are likely backed up as some are reporting +72 hours for a response. 

Sorry but you would have to be patient and await a response as they're the only ones that can help with your issue.

brutal, but thank you for the info.

Re: No services after porting my number

@lwhilton wrote:

I really need someone at Public mobile to call me back.  It is a complicated situation

Did you give alternate number when making the port request. They might call to that phone number, but only way to for you to contact them is in private message to moderator_team or using Simon.

Is the any way to speak with support on the phone?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lwhiltonNope that's what we get for bargain basement price.