cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ported wrong number

•  need help ASAP.  I was just setting up an account for my mom and everything was going fine.  I was logged in both my account and hers and ported her number to my account by mistake and have lost my cell number  and her number is now on my account.  I need this repaired ASAP  THank you!
Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

Re: Ported wrong number

@lwhilton wrote:
  •  need help ASAP.  I was just setting up an account for my mom and everything was going fine.  I was logged in both my account and hers and ported her number to my account by mistake and have lost my cell number  and her number is now on my account.  I need this repaired ASAP  THank you!

You'll need the help of moderators for this.  Click on chatbot SIMon, ? mark bubble bottom right of the screen and submit a ticket.  Good luck because you might have bit of wait before hearing back depending upon how busy the moderators are.

Re: No services after porting my number

I really need someone at Public mobile to call me back.  It is a complicated situation

how do I submit a ticket?  I can't find anything that allows that

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@lwhilton wrote:

Open a ticket via SIMon the chat bot here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Simon.JPG

@lwhilton wrote:

Mayor / Maire

@lwhilton wrote:

Click on the ? mark at the bottom of the page, then input ticket and then contact us.

Mayor / Maire

@lwhilton wrote:

@lwhilton  Yikes!! I think best scenario is to give your account to you mom and ask the moderator if your old number is available and see if they can assign it to your mom's newly activated account. If not, then you will have to select a new number for that account. 

Good luck!!

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@lwhilton wrote:

@lwhilton 

psf.JPGSubmit a Ticket